Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Creations By Gena And the hat that I made for her

Everyone I would like for you to meet Gena. She is the owner of Creations By Gena. She is an artist and crafter. I made this hat for her and she featured it on her blog. Go and see what she had to say about it. :) I think you will really enjoy looking at what she has to offer. She is very creative and she put a lot of soul into her works. She is a very loving and honest person. I am very honored to call her one of my best friends. 

Well now I gotta get busy making her a scarf. :) She wants one to match the hat! Hope you are all having a great day and smiling! 

XO! 








Be a Fan ofThe Art Of Necking 
Shop AtThe Art Of Necking

2 comments:

  1. I love my hat Frankie! Once I saw the envelope in my mail box, I couldn't wait to open it and put it on. I must had look so funny running around outside with it on my head in 90 degree temps too!! James and AJ like it..so if they do..you know it gets high praises! Thank you again my dear friend. Winter will be here before you know it so I highly recommend to all to go shop in The Art of Necking zibbet store for goodies now before they are all gone! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haahaha that made me laugh about running around in the heat.

    ReplyDelete